President ViceConstruction Industry Innovation Division Economics and Finance Division Future Strategy Division Administrative Division
* Click to see the details.
- Construction Industry Innovation Division
- Economics and Finance Division
- Future Strategy Division
- Administrative Division
Construction Industry Innovation Division
Construction Industry Innovation Division carries out research on policies that could bring innovation to Korea’s construction industry and strengthen the competitiveness of specialized construction businesses.
- - Research planning and coordination
- - Fair trade, subcontracting, shared growth
- - Industrial system, laws and regulations, production system
- - Promotion of innovative changes in construction industry and development of new construction projects
- - Defects liability, conflict resolution
Economics and Finance Division
Economics and Finance Division collects and analyzes various information and data to carry out research on development of construction industry.
- - Prospects and trends of construction economy
- - Business environment of specialized construction industries
- - Supply and demand of the production elements (workforce, materials) in the construction industry
- - Construction guarantee funds and loans
- - Construction-related financial systems and policies
Future Strategy Division
Future Strategy Division carries out research on preemptive strategies for and changes in the future construction industry.
- - Development and integration of construction technologies
- - Construction process and contract system
- - New market entry of specialized construction businesses
- - Cooperation between the South ad North Korea in construction
- - Real estate matters related to specialized construction businesses
Administrative Division provides administrative support to make research activities more efficient and also carries out PR activities to maximize publications and research outcomes.
- - Research administration and management
- - Publications management
- - PR and international cooperation
- - HR and training
- - Budget and accounting